Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Never too late to start....

I copied this from Calorie Counter this morning because it REALLY spoke to me - and it might to you as well. You should ckeck out the entire posting today - the link is here on the site. She's not that much older than us (insert heavy sigh here) but what she said really sounded so much like me (as well as a conversation I had with my lovely Lisa the other day). She needed to lose about 20 lbs. She had kinda just figured that being older meant being softer (Diane - you wild woman - that does not apply to you). She had tried Atkins and gained all 15 lbs she lost back the minute she put a piece of pasta back in her mouth (sounded familiar). But her story is really interesting and she looks amazing. If you don't read it - know this. TRACK EVERY SINGLE CALORIE! I fall off the wagon and then won't write it down cause I'm ashamed of myself. DO IT ANYHOW! Love ya!

"The title is one tip that our this week's featured member, Jenpnc would like to share with you. She’s 53 and she was resigned to the fact that her weight was slowly creeping up on her. Then she started counting calories and lost 21 lbs. Losing that weight gave her self confidence back and she's living a much healthier and happier lifestyle."