Wednesday, January 20, 2010

In the beginning....

In the beginning, there was a scale and the scale was my friend. The scale told me things. In the beginning, there were my clothes and the clothes were my friends. I wore them. Now, there is nothing. They've all turned on me. My scale laughs at me. My clothes all shrunk.

So I decided to exercise. When I stepped on the Wii Balance Board today, instead of "Oh!", it exclaimed "OW!" and promptly called me the word...the bad word that needs not to be said...the "O" word. If you don't know what the "O" word is, then you are in the wrong place skinny wahini - go away and never darken our doors again. If you are one with the "O" word, then follow me - and together we will go to a place that we once knew - a place where our scales are our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment