Friday, June 11, 2010

ohhh - the colors....

I'm sitting here in the rare, quiet darkness of my living room just before dawn, trying to remember what colors make you hungry. And how best to avoid those colors. All this because I changed the colors on the Blog to try to make it look more summery, which it does. But now as I sit here on my couch looking into the kitchen, I am realizing that my kitchen is decorated in early Burger King, which would explain my B.F.B. Seriously, we've got the mustard and ketchup hues in the drapes and cushions, the wilted lettuce pigments on the walls, and my sectional represents the pastey white bread buns.

Well, anyhow, it's fun Friday. That means at some point today I'll need to get back on that scale. Goody. I think it will be AFTER my 2 mile walk with Kim in the hopes that I sweat some. Dehydration is my friend.

Wishing you love, laughs, and loss this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment