Monday, August 9, 2010

Bigger Bottoms - Bigger Change

I was sitting here this morning, minding my own b.f.b., reading Calorie Counter. There is a wonderful story about a wonderful lady that changed her life by losing 105 lbs. Good for her. Seriously. That is awesome - I can't even imaging all the great different experience she's having due to that change. She attributes her success to "making small changes" everyday. Now from what I've been reading that can be not to drink soda - or at least 2 liters of it - daily. But about us out here that don't have 100 or more lbs to lose. What about us that want to lose 10-15. We don't do CRAZY stuff - like eat a frozen pizza a day. Just small crazy. Like finish the kids mac & cheese. It hardly seems fair. Of course, we don't have to deal with all the crap that comes with being obese as well. Like not fitting in seats, like being ostracize, life health issues. So, I guess it all comes out in the wash. Maybe I should take the advice of a friend of mine the other day. New life motto - get 1% better everyday. 1%. I can do that. So can you!!!