Monday, September 20, 2010

chatting.....

So I had a personal trainer for lunch the other day. Not to eat her, but to eat with her. If that ain't pressure, I don't know what is. I made a salad (it passed), hummus and pita chips (hummus passed, chips didn't). But we had a great chat about weight loss amoungst other things. What I got out of it was the following that I thought I would share with you. Drink drink drink water. Move move move your body. Eat protein every meal. Eat breakfast. I never eat before 10 am. She suggested throwing some vanilla whey protein powder in with some cold coffee for a breakfast shake running out the door. Even I can do that. Water, move, protein, breakfast. Got it. Made a committment with 2 other friends to lose 5 lbs by Nov 5th for the Fitville Festival that I am running. (Personally I aim to lose more). I own this baby! How about you?