Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday!!! Weigh in day!

I did it! I weighed in - dosent mean that I necessarily LOST weight - but at least I am in the mind frame to lose weight! LOL!!!!

Weighing in does not mean that you have to POST your weight - although I am considering doing that as it helps to keep you accountable. It IS a weigh (HAHA) to keep you honest. SOOO....I weighed in at "I'M NOT TELLING YOU CAUSE LISA SAYS SHE'LL REPORT THIS BLOG AS A TOTAL SHAM"....which is 7 pounds off of my first goal....12 pounds off my real goal...and 17 pounds off of my OMG goal. Works for me.

That's 3 pounds off of where I last weighed in - so that's great - but I might have been leaning...and i had just trimmed my toenails and dried my hair REAL good out of the shower...just in case. Are u keeping track???